Sunday, June 04, 2006

LET THERE BE PROSE!

Snippets of a play I intend to write, am writing. But then I intend to do a lot of other things too.


T. If you have other questions than that if I use toilet paper, or not for that matter, then
please proceed. And the answer is, ‘No.’ (Pauses) For reasons that have to do with
hygiene rather than taking a political stance. But one could argue that it isn’t totally
devoid of some politics. After all, didn’t the unceremonious undertaking of a housewife
splitting an egg into two in the early morning hours inspire a war between the little
people?
U. Divining the initial question wasn’t that difficult, was it?
T. That's quite an incestuous question.
U. You need not answer that.
T. If I don't answer that, well, then what am I to answer to? Petitio Principii, on my part or
yours?

No comments: